Yesterday, sometime around 2:30 office time, you may have noticed a deluge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and/or email notifications coming from the blog. If you were wondering, yes, that was me.
I was running a test and failed to turn off publishing which resulted in the massive influx of unwanted posts. I'm sorry. The last thing you need in your life is more clutter spamming its way across your screens. As one of my coworkers quoted, "To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." I'm so sorry for the mess.
Thankfully, the end result of my ill-performed testing was a success. I found over 100 blog posts that had disappeared and was able to restore them. Thank you, Ken, for alerting me to this issue! I had long had a nagging sense that some of my posts had gone missing, but I couldn't tell for sure; I distrust my memory far more readily than my machines.
As I manually copied the posts over, I found some of my favorites and a couple I had forgotten.
- A post about our very first Giving Opportunity
- My early scattered thoughts about giving money to a church
- Some encouragement based on prayer, alarm clocks, and homeschooling
- Thoughts on the great teachers I've had in my life
- And even a few reflections on the benefits of reading
- Not to mention socialization at its finest (and worst)
So, yeah. There's a lot of stuff to read here. I welcome you to poke around bit. Be encouraged!
And, again, thanks for bearing with me and my computer <smile>.
Filmmaker, Writer, Pseudo-Dad