Sonlight Homeschool Advisors are here to help you. They can help you find answers to questions like:
- What Sonlight program will work for my family?
- How do I use Sonlight with multiple students?
- Should I get the Core 1+2 or the Core 1 program?
- What Reader pack should I get for my child?
- If this book isn't working for my student, can I stop reading it?
- and much, much more!
Each one of the SCAs--as we like to call them--are veteran Sonlight moms who can help you decide what will be best for you and your family. These are the perfect people to go to with questions, ideas you want to bounce off someone, and any other matters you want to discuss concerning the Sonlight materials you're using or hope to use.
I find I recommend people chat with a Sonlight Homeschool Advisor almost every time they ask me something about Sonlight. So if you have questions about Sonlight Curriculum and Sonlight's homeschool programs, skip a step and go directly to the SCAs. They are here to help you find out what will be best for you and your students.
Filmmaker, Writer, Surrogate Father