After looking over the blogs that were submitted for Sonlight's Blog Day extravaganza, I decided I couldn't possibly leave two blogs out, so everyone will get listed here. So here they are:
1. A new blog: "Homeschooling Apropos." Looks to be a great source for articles that homeschoolers will enjoy.
2. A blog that follows the various thoughts of a homeschooling mom over at "Half Pint House." A little bit of everything over there!
3. Another blog that covers the thoughts and experiences of a homeschooling mom: Ganeidas Nest. I've been following this one for a while.
4. "Reading Circle Books" covers a multitude of subjects including: Reading, Learning, Hoping, Blogging, Being. Plenty of links to articles that inspire thought, laughter or response.
5. "Up on the Roof" contains a bit of everything...pregnancy stories, recipes, theological ramblings, and frugality tips. Things that have made me laugh more than once.
6. Want to read all about farming adventures, homeschooling, quilting, soapmaking, and art school escapades? Look no further! And Sew On!" is the place for you. Lots of fun photos to help you get into the experience.
Now to finish this out:
7. This blog, of course! Can't help but give myself props <smile>.
So, there it is. Hope you had a great Blog Day and Labor Day. Now I'm off to catch up on the 408 posts in my Reader. You bloggers sure do write a lot!
Filmmaker, Writer, Expectant Father